Maintenance Agreements are extremely cost effective; regular tune ups are proven to increase the effectiveness of your vacuum for longer and better results. We service and carry parts for more than 100 brands of vacuums and have the most trusted team of technicians ready to help. We provide warranty service for most of the major brands such as Riccar, Fuller Brush, Dirt Devil, Dyson, Eureka, Electrolux, Hoover, Sanitaire, Rug Doctor, Oreck, Sebo, Miele, Beam, Cyclovac, Simplicity, TTI, and many more.
Use the Maintenance Agreement for any residential vacuum, steamer or carpet cleaner. Our maintenance agreement applies to all of our locations: Anderson’s Vacuum, Highlands Oreck and Aurora Oreck.
Benefits of our Maintenance Agreement:
- Every vacuum that is brought in for a Maintenance Agreement will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and have many or all of the wear items replaced, depending on make and model.*
- Reduce the amount of money spent maintaining your machine.
- The Maintenance Agreement has no time restrictions, you can use it as often or as little as you like.
- Transferable unit to unit.
- Use the Maintenance Agreement on virtually any residential brand and or carpet extractors, etc.
- Extend the MA to friends and family.
- No appointments needed; bring in your unit at your convenience.
- Maintenance Agreements take precedence over customers who do not have a Maintenance Agreement.
*Parts that vary brand to brand, model to model that may or may not be included in the MA and may have additional costs include: brush rollers, belts, filters, wet pick up, lights, cords, fans, housings (major or minor), additional labor costs and other consumable and wear items.